What we’re looking for
We are currently looking to expand our team of freelance ethical auditors in the following African countries:
• South Africa
Auditors applying must be APSCA Registered / Certified or meet the skills requirements listed below.
• Ability to write clearly and concisely , and be advanced in English written and spoken language
• Relevant tertiary qualification (for example: Human Resource Management, Social Sciences or Law) and training on at least one of the social auditing systems (SA8000, BSCI, WRAP etc.)
• Minimum of five years’ experience in the Human Resources, Apparel, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Health & Safety or Ethical/Social Compliance sector.
• Completed 100 social compliance audit days, provided via audit log and signed off by relevant audit firm OR completed 150 audit days of which a minimum of 50 are social compliance audit days OR minimum of 35 social compliance audit days and additional experience which may include, training, supervisory / managerial or previous parallel experience in social compliance programs and / or audit review.
• Detailed knowledge of national and local laws, International Human Rights and Labor Standards and collective agreements that apply to the organization being audited, with reference to the areas listed under social compliance, depending on the audit scope.
What we’re looking for
We employ smart people from a variety of academic disciplines and professional backgrounds. We recruit people at different levels who have a proven experience in project or client management, and a particular area of expertise to complement the existing team. We appreciate a commercial aptitude, and previous consultancy experience is a distinct advantage. We strive to employ professionals who are based in Africa and/ or have extensive experience working in the region.
We are currently looking to expand our team of associates to deliver short term responsible business advisory assignments and are looking for experienced professionals who meet the skills requirements listed below.
All Partner Africa associates are expected to:
• Deliver client satisfaction, understand our clients’ needs, develop a strong rapport with key individuals and deliver high-quality advisory work;
• Maintain and develop client accounts – there’s an expectation that associates will secure new business, principally by helping to manage and grow our existing accounts;
• Provide high quality advice and outputs based on sound business judgement and deep sustainability knowledge, and by leading/coordinating the project team; and
• Support colleagues on a range of accounts, including our sector sustainability initiatives.
• Outstanding presentational skills – both written and in person;
• Ability to write clearly and concisely, adapting your style as required for different audiences;
• Be advanced in English written and spoken language;
• Relevant graduate or post graduate qualification (Business, Sustainability, Human Rights etc.);
• Minimum of five years’ experience in delivering consultancy and advisory assignments for a range of clients, including project management;
• First-rate IT skills and an ability to use technical skills to best effect for the clients; and,
• Commercial aptitude and consultancy experience would be a distinct advantage.
Partner Africa offers competitive consultancy rates and the opportunity for skills and